IF YOU CARE FOR A FAMILY MEMBER YOU LIVE WITH, YOU MAY QUALIFY TO GET PAID…
A Caring Choice offers financial, education, and support services to Families in Georgia who are enrolled in the Structured Family Care program.
This program is intended for family caregivers who provide care at home for a senior or disabled person.
You may meet SFC requirements and be eligible for compensation if:
1. You live with the person as the primary caregiver
2. Are related by blood or marriage
3. The family member you care for is Georgia Medicaid-eligible and participates under the CCSP or SOURCE waiver program (we can assist with applying for Medicaid, as well as the CCSP/SOURCE waivers)
Please note that spouses of waiver participants and legal guardians are not eligible for compensation
The Structured Family Caregiving program helps keep families together providing financial support, Education and Resources within the community for a dedicated family caregivers. Caregivers have access to our professional care team, and Health Coaches 24/7.
- Must be related biologically or are related through marriage as an daughter-in-law, son-in-law, etc. Spouses and legal guardians are not eligible.
- Cannot have employment outside the home.
- You live at home with your loved one as the primary caregiver, pass background check, and are at least 18 years of age.
AS A CAREGIVER UNDER SFC, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
• FINANCIAL STIPEND PAID BI-WEEKLY AND DIRECT DEPOSITED FOR YOUR CAREGIVING SERVICES
•COACHING AND GUIDANCE FROM OUR PROFESSIONAL HEALTH COACH
•DAILY PERSONALIZED CARE PLAN TO FOLLOW DEVELOPED FOR YOUR LOVED ONE BY OUR MEDICAL STAFF
•TELEPHONE AND EMAIL ACCESS TO DIRECT CONNECT YOU WITH YOUR HEALTH COACH